skip to main content

Records Request



FAQ on Transcripts...

Who do I contact to request a transcript?
FOR CURRENT SENIORS please see Mrs. Moss in the Career and College Center in the Media Center.  If you are not a current senior, read on.....

How do I request a copy of my transcript?
Please click below on the TRANSCRIPT or RECORDS REQUEST, print, complete, sign, and return this form to the Registrar at Steamboat Springs High School.  Email, fax number and address are located on the form.  If you wish to receive the transcript personally, please include a copy of a picture identification with your request.

How long does the school district keep my records?
Your grades and transcripts are maintained forever.

Can I pick up a copy of my son/daughter's transcript?
Parents of students under the age of 18 can sign a release for copies of their son/daughter's records. Unfortunately, if you are over the age of 18 and have graduated from high school, only you can sign for your records.

Can I request a copy of my diploma?
Sorry, no.  A diploma is a one of a kind certificate issued at graduation and is not part of your permanent record.


Please allow 5 days for processing.
ADA Compliance Errors 0